After cleansing and while skin is damp add 4-6 drops to fingertips and gently press onto your face and neck. Follow with moisturizer.
All our ingredients have a comedogenic value of 0 or 1 which means they do not clog pores. All oils are plant based and vegan.
- Tremella Mushroom – Also known as Snow Mushroom, this is the powerhouse ingredient in our serum. A vegan alternative to hyaluronic acid that requires no water in production. This means our serum is potent, undiluted, and pure for optimal results.
- Hemp Seed Oil – Cold-pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant, containing no THC – not to be confused with CBD oil, pressed from the flower and leaves. This versatile, nutrient-packed oil is the perfect base for OY-L’s Botanical Serum due to its many skin nourishing and hydrating benefits.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil – Cold-pressed from red raspberry seeds, this oil contains an abundance of beneficial fatty acids and vitamins that encourage healing. It’s got impressive abilities to soothe and balance the skin’s complexion and reduce blemishes.
- Rosehip Oil – Harvested from the seeds and fruit of the Rosa Canina Rose Bush commonly found in Chile. Loaded with essential fatty acids and skin-nourishing vitamins, it provides superior hydration to keep cell walls strong, and skin bright, taught, and firm.
- Licorice Extract – Taken from the root of the licorice plant, this powerful extract is a safe, vegan alternative to hydroquinone for brightening and toning the skin for a luminous glow.
- Sacha Inchi Oil – Extracted from the seeds and fruit of a Peruvian plant in the Amazon Jungle that contains essential omega fatty acids for optimal skin health. These nutrients aren’t naturally produced by our bodies but work wonders for soothing and strengthening the skin.